InfraCert is an institute dedicated to practical research and development in the area of sustainable businesses, especially of accommodation businesses and tourism destinations.
We certify hotels for sustainability and corporate citizenship and additionally support an interdisciplinary exchange with science, hotel stakeholders and partners of the hotel and tourism industry.
We have designed an efficient testing system and the sustainability label GreenSign based on a scientific and practical background and according to international framework. GreenSign is an established label with an independent and high-ranking advisory board functions as a controlling and advising instance during the process of certification.
InfraCert distinguishes itself as a specialist for sustainability and the certification of hotels through its practical research with well-known partners of the hotel and tourism industry.
In the context of the internationalisation InfraCert expands its competence spectrum. Due to the support of international partners and experts we have the possibility to offer the certification process GreenSign Restaurant and a bottom-up assessment for a sustainable tourism development for destinations called GreenSign Destination.
Competences & projects
- Certification of hotels with GreenSign
- NEW Certification of destinations with GreenSign Destination
- Auditioning of quality and sustainability processes
- Introduction and accompaniment of an energy management system
- Creation and accompaniment of an “ecological footprint”
- Planning and implementation of a climate protection strategy via a climate neutral hotel positioning/ climate neutral event
- Sustainability trainings and qualifications for employees and management
- Eco Mapping in form of a sustainability and energy analysis
- Development and implementation of sustainability concepts for key functions in the hotel (e.g. acquisition, marketing or technology)